Org.nr. 992 850 876
Phone (+47) 51 65 29 00
Privacy and data protection laws protect the integrity and confidentiality of a person’s private information. WellPartner AS and WellPartner Consulting AS (WellPartner) is committed to protecting the privacy rights of our employees and everyone with whom we do business. We will only use personal data for appropriate purposes, and personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection regulation and WellPartner procedures.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN WELLPARTNER
WellPartner processes personal data about employees and external consultants working from WellPartner or customer premises. WellPartner also processes personal data about data subjects who are not employed or engaged by WellPartner (see more information below).
WellPartner will always process personal data fairly and lawfully, and only for a specified, explicit and legitimate purpose or as required by law.
WellPartner will ensure appropriate information security related to confidentiality, integrity and availability. Personal data will be retained only for the period that is required to serve the legitimate purpose.
Third party service providers may process personal data on behalf of WellPartner within various areas. WellPartner will implement adequate safeguards in accordance with applicable law to protect your personal data processed by third party service providers.
WellPartner also processes personal data about data subjects that are not employed or engaged by WellPartner, for these purposes:
Procurement Related Matters
WellPartner processes personal data necessary in order to procure goods and services from suppliers and contractors. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
To ensure regulatory compliance with Norwegian and international regulations on sanctions, as well as ensuring compliance with anti-money-laundering regulation, WellPartner may perform a screening of external third parties with whom WellPartner has relations.
Functional cookies are used to:
– Remember your login information
– Stay safe when you are logged in
– Make sure the web pages look consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
– Improve the performance of the web pages by loading the pages faster
– Improve user experience
Targeted cookies are used to:
– let you share and like content
– Send information to other websites to customize their advertisements
Examples of usage
Cookies are used to provide you with better services, such as:
– enable a service that recognizes your device so you do not have to provide the same information multiple times
– Remember that you have already entered your username and password when logged in to the pages, so you do not have to redo it for each page.
– measure how many persons using the services so we can make them easier and faster
– Analyze data to help us understand how to use services online so we can improve them
If you want to delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, follow the instructions for the browser by clicking Help in the menu.
You can read more about cookies and how to use them at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking Help in your browser.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data WellPartner may collect and hold about data subjects includes:
- contact information such as name and address, telephone numbers and email address
- details about an individual’s work experience and qualifications, national identity number, banking information, next of kin information
- screening-related information
- business details, including the names of relevant office holders of a company and business numbers
Personal data may be collected in a number of ways, including:
- directly by WellPartner staff when establishing a business relationship or through operational dealings;
- from a third party service provider or agent, from a source of publicly available information (e.g. websites) or from an employer (e.g. where a supplier or contractor provides personal data about their employees); or through use of WellPartner’s website
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
National and international data protection gives rights to data subjects. Please refer to these regulations for further information about your rights.
If you have questions or want to exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact WellPartner (email address: email@example.com)