One of our Clients is looking for a Pipeline Comissioning Lead.
Contract period will be 02.03.2020 – 26.02.2021 and work location will be Oslo.
Description about project/department
Technology, projects and drilling (TPD) is the Company’s business area responsible for research and technology, project development and execution, well delivery and procurement.
Having the corporate responsibility for technology implementation and project development puts us in the middle of making the Company a competitive company facing the low carbon society.
Project Development (PRD) is responsible for all our major project developments nationally and internationally, both greenfield and brownfield.
The TPD PRD Facilities Engineering (FE) Subsea and Pipeline (SP) sector is a competence and resource unit, responsible for all Subsea and Pipeline resources in all phases of PRD’s worldwide project portfolio.
We are looking for experienced candidates to fill the roles as Lean Engineer within Pipeline Commissioning (PCO)
Description about task and responsibilities
• Responsible for follow up of subcontractor to ensure that PCO-related work is performed in accordance with the Company and Project SSU and Quality requirements.
• Responsible for follow-up of progress, cost and quality for Project PCO-related deliveries.
• Participate in design and construction of pipeline systems with respect to PCO-related functionality.
• Development of Project PCO Concept and ensure involvement of PCO-department Discipline Leader and other PCO resources.
• Ensure PCO-related lessons learned from similar projects are taken into account.
• Prepare PCO input to tenders, and technical follow-up during evaluation of tenderers
• Ensure that PCO-related TRs and best practices are followed during design and construction phases.
• Follow up of Project PCO-related engineering and construction contracts.
• Provide technical support for Project PCO-related work during operational phase.
• Act as project on-site PCO-representative as required
*Bachelor or Master’s degree Solid background within PCO concepts, planning and installation
*Good understanding of project execution Experience with follow-up of engineering and marine contractors
*At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
*Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration and communication skills
*Structured, systematic and result oriented
Language requirements: English
Contract period: 02.03.2020 – 26.02.2021
Work location: Oslo, Fornebu, Onshore sporadic offshore
Commuters accepted : Yes
Deadline CV: Asap and 24.02.2020