- The drilling and well engineer will be constructing wells in the WCP planning and execution phase.
- The D&W engineer must be dedicated to HSE and quality, have focus on performance and aim for continuous improvement.
- The D&W engineers work in teams, hence cooperation and communication is essential.
Task and responsibilities:
- Well planning, including preparation of activity programs and input to concept selection reports
- Well design and related calculations
- Identify solutions and mitigating actions to risks and challenges
- Daily follow-up of drilling and well operations during execution
- Experience transfer and preparations of end of well reporting
- Contract knowledge and understanding for a cost conscious approach in well planning
- Offshore support on request from leader
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Drilling and Well Engineer with 5-7 years experience from operational planning on NCS and Operator Company will be preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good communication and analytic skills
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
Duration: ASAP – 31.12.2020
Options: 2 x 6 months
Location: Sandsli, Bergen
Deadline CV: Asap and latest 29.02.2019
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Click here to fill in a form and submitting your CV