We are seeking candidates to fill positions within project procurement.
Candidates must have relevant experience from:
• Civil construction projects based on NS standard contract format, preferably NS 3420
• Norwegian public procurement regulations for either or both “classic sector” and/or the utilities regulations
In addition, experience in all or any of these areas will be relevant for the position:
• Offshore major modification projects (Brownfield)
• Offshore new build projects (Greenfield)
• Subsea projects
• Onshore facilities
Work location (depending on project and project phase):
• Client office, Fornebu outside Oslo
• Construction site in Norway. Candidate must be able to daily/weekly commute to the work location for up to 5 days pr. week.
• The Senior/Principal Consultant shall proactively contribute to the assigned procurement deliverables within the project(s) he/she
is serving and is responsible for conducting various procurement tasks in accordance with relevant rules, regulations, procedures and requirements.
Key tasks (depending on project and project phase):
• Develop procurement strategies and plans
• Manage and conduct supplier pre-qualification
• Manage and conduct the Invitation to Tender process
• Manage and conduct tender evaluation, negotiations and prepare award recommendation.
• Provide contract and procurement advice to project management team
• Contract management, supplier follow-up and contract close-out
• Be an active member of the procurement organization and project team
• Higher education relevant to contract review and negotiation, e.g. Economics, Logistics or Law.
Extensive and relevant experience can substitute for education.
• Min. 5 years’ experience in performing procurement processes in projects from strategy development to contract close-out
Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English (oral and written)
Comfortable working alongside colleges in different locations / time zones, where video conferencing is the primary source of communications
Flexible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
The ability to work in the detail whilst maintaining an outlook for the ‘broader picture’
Capable of multitasking and task prioritization
Able to work independently or as part of a collaborative team effort
Duration: 06.01.2020 – 31.12.2020
Location: Fornebu, Oslo
Deadline CV: Asap and latest 02.12.2019
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Click here to fill in a form and submitting your CV