WellSafe Completer is a safety device designed to prevent major incidents during “locked to bottom” operations from floating vessels.
• Applicable for all locked-to-bottom operations (including coiled tubing)
• Protects against overload on Workover riser
• Can be turned on and off
• Remotely operated from strong- to weak mode
• Strong mode during rig up and landing
• Weak mode in “locked to bottom”
• Adjustable weak mode setting point
• Activates on over-tension and loss of tension
• Includes Coiled Tubing handling system, comprising vertical and horizontal skidding of CT injector head for rigging purposes
• Compliant with existing rig handling systems.
• Improved HSE performance during WL operation
• No interference to personnel in compensator lock events
• Safe handling of equipment and reduced risk of dropped objects
• Full riser system integrity in a rig compensator lock event
• Protects the well control equipment from accidental tension loads